24 January 2016

Sunday Saves

I totally blanked on this post last week, so this week's edition will be a combination of the last two weeks worth of saves.

Kallie shared 9 of her favorite IG accounts, which IG is probably my favorite social media platform, I've always loved pictures!

I absolutely loved this post from Kelly on being brave, something that I'm working on this year.

Handwritten Love has a playlist already, but after reading Kate's post, I really want to make my main characters playlists as well.

Sam explains why she reads blogs and I happen to agree with a majority of what she's saying here.

What links have you saved lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna