26 August 2015

What's Up Wednesday-August.

Linking up with Shay & company for What's Up Wednesday!

What I'm eating
I had a wonderful lunch with my grandma yesterday at Cowboy Jack's where we just caught up on life, and just had great conversation. As much as we may butt heads, she's one of my biggest supporters and I honestly don't know what I would do without her! 

What I'm reminiscing about
The fact that my baby is no longer a baby! He'll be 5 on New Year's Eve, I can't believe we've had him that long already!! 




What I'm loving
The cooler temperatures that have been around this last week & that it's almost State Fair time, Mady & I are hoping to go, possibly get my grandpa to take us ;)

What I've been up to
I finally got to go down to Iowa and see my best friend and go to the Knoxville Nationals with my Mom and our family. The best friend and I didn't get any pictures together other than our amazing book haul that we got at Half Price! 



What I'm dreading
The fact that after Labor Day, it's a downward slide towards the holidays in the retail world. I love Christmas, I just get extremely busy at work! 

What I'm working on
Getting the blog all ready for Blogtember with Bailey Jean

What I'm excited about
All that fall entails & all of my favorite shows come back! 

What I'm watching/reading 
I'm almost finished with Never Have I Ever by Katie Heaney, but I have four more books that I'm in the middle of reading that I would like to finish within the next few days!

& watching Big Brother & Twins baseball mostly! 



What I'm listening to
My pandora station of late has been Craig Campbell mixed with Mark Wills. 


What I'm wearing
I'm starting to dig out my hoodies and jeans! I'm excited for Fall. 

What I'm doing this weekend

Working... #aintnorestfortheweekend 

& I have to close both nights after not doing it for like 2 months, so this ought to be fun, considering by the time I clock out when I close is when I'm usually asleep now. I'll get through it though! 

What I'm looking forward to next month
Blogtember and FALL! 

What else is new
Not too much, just can't believe it's going to be September next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna