You all have seen the numbers game going around on facebook, I assume, and I decided to bring my first post of them to the blog today.
1) I already have a boy and girl's name picked out for if/when I have kids.
2) I have 5 ducks and 3 dogs.
3) the one thing I never take off is a key necklace that my grandparents gave me a few Christmases ago.
4) My favorite number is 8965 and my least favorite is 66.
5) I have four favorite songs, What Faith Can Do by Kutless, the thunder rolls(live) by Garth Brooks. That's Why God Made Me by Daryle Singletary & Austin by Blake Shelton.
6) My younger cousins are some of my closest friends.
7) My life verse is Philippians 4:6.
8) When I was younger I used to think your half birthday was your sibling's birthday, my brother's birthday is 6 months and 1 day after mine, but three years apart.
9) I can't wait for Garth Brooks to start touring again.
10) most painful thing I've ever done is have my eyes opened after having them sewed shut.
11) I have siblings that are 8 days apart.
12) I give most everybody I meet a nickname.
13) what day is it??? HUUUUUMP DAY! is a regular thing you'll be subjected to if you come to my house on Wednesdays.