26 November 2013

meghan's happy list

Chelsea posted about her happy list yesterday, so I thought I would share some of the things that make me happy today.

>>handwritten notes.

>>country music.

>>my faith.

>>making someone laugh.

>>LBTV...and if you are a Luke Bryan fan and don't know what this is...shame shame!

>>Facetiming with my best cousin friend, Spencer.

>>writing.

>>reading.

>>my bedtime routine; candy crush, temple run 2 and a quick fb chat with my work momma.

>>being an older sister.

>>unconditional love.

What is one thing that makes YOU happy?  

1 comment:

  1. Having amazing family and friends. pinkowl07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna