08 December 2015

Top 3 Tuesday!

I love the idea behind Becca's Top Three Tuesday, so I thought I'd share mine...but before I do, I was planning on doing this all day Tuesday last week, until I realized at about 9pm it was Wednesday. #headdesk

-So I have been wanting a change with my hair and I don't want to cut it because I like being able to pull it back when I'm at work running around like a banshee, so I got it colored and it looks a lot more red in the picture, it's still red in real life, but more of a darker red.  I absolutely LOVE it.

A photo posted by Meghan Brown (@meghanannablogs) on



-My grandparents fly home today for the rest of December & I can't wait to see them! It'll be the first time my grandpa sees me without my braces :)


-Tomorrow starts the Twelve Days of Christmas with Nora and Pam! I can't wait to participate, are you joining in on the fun?

What's something that's making your top three today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna