09 December 2015

Blogmas: 1 Christmas Tradition.

I think I've shared about my favorite Christmas tradition before, it's one that's only been going on for the last four or five years with one year missed because I was off that year by some miracle.

My family(grandparents, Lynn-Mom & Dad, Mady & Ryan) come pick me up from work on Christmas Eve, because we close at 8 and I don't drive. With closing at 8, we actually CLOSE and everyone has to get out of the store but the employees still trickle out and so my family came up with the idea of being loud and boisterous.

The first Christmas it was just honking and whistling. Nothing too out of the ordinary for my family who has a tendency to make me embarrassed, maybe I'll tell the story of my Dad and his 1's sometime :)

The year after that it was jingle bells and sunroofs and party kazoos(I think that's what those noisemaking thingys are)

Last year, it was more of the same with some of the security hired by my work laughing and pointing.  Good times.

What's one of your favorite Christmas traditions? Tell me in the comments & link-up with Nora and Pam!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna