10 December 2015

Blogmas: 2 Random Acts of Kindness

All right a little playing catch up today for the Blogmas challenge with Nora & Pam, but I had a great day yesterday with my family as well as today, so #noregrets,

2 Raks was the prompt for today, so one is something I've done & the other is something I want to do.  The one I have done was something I started as a RAK and is now one of the things that makes the friendship between my work momma and I so close.  I wrote her a little note letting her know how my night went and that I loved her and would see her in the morning. I started it over a year ago and whenever I know she's working the next day, I always make sure she has a note waiting for her.

 & then the second Rak is something I want to do.  I want to put little notes in books letting people know how much they are loved and that I hope they are having a good day and such.

Tell me, what is a RAK you've done or had done for you?

On the 1st day of blogmas, my true love gave to me 1 holiday tradition. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna