07 July 2014

Currently.

As part of my 101 in 1001 list, I wanted to do a currently post monthly, just to be able to look back on in the years ahead, so here we go!

(written Sunday night)

current book(s): 
I am planning on starting The Longest Ride today.    

current playlist: 
My Pandora is on shuffle between 90s country, Terri Clark, and If I Know Me by George Strait.  

current color: 
The wonderful color of my bruise from work, paint bucket-1 Meghan-0.  



current food/drink: 
I may have had a few squirts of  redi-whip before getting into bed just now.  

current favorite show(s): 
I'm binging on One Tree HIll and my co-worker is bringing me Boy Meets World tomorrow. 

current needs: 
For it to be Wednesday so I can have three days off.   

current banes of my existence: 
money.  

current celebrity crush:
Brantley Gilbert. 

current #1 blessing: 
my friends and family  

current indulgence:
the aforementioned redi-whip straight from the can.  

current outfit: 
sofee U of M shorts and a tank top.  


current excitement: 
getting to see Dierks Bentley and Sara Evans perform on Thursday.
current mood: 
content. 

current favorite quote or verse: 
though she be little, she be mighty.    

current wishlist item: 
I think a new laptop is in my future.  

current favorite product(s):
I'm loving my Pandora app.  

linking up with Meg for Mingle Monday! 

1 comment:

  1. OMG lots of country music mentioned in this post and I LOVE OTH!!! Terri Clark?! I haven't thought of her in years, I may have to bring up a 90s playlist ASAP! Love me some Soffe shorts!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna