14 June 2013

I Just Got A Letter!

I haven't linked up with Ashley in WAY too long, so tyhat's what I'm doing today!
Photobucket

Dear vacation,

The only thing between you and I is a simple four and a half hour shift at work.  I can do this!

Dear work, 

Is it weird to say I'm kinda gonna miss you when I'm away, not the whole working thing, but my work family thing? I love most of my coworkers!

Dear Michigan,

Pretty please be sunny? Minnesota has been quite cloudy lately, and I just want some vitamin D.

Dear Erin,

Thank you for posting this video, I won't be getting into another tanning bed!

Dear friends, 

Please watch the above video, it could save your life.  

Have a great weekend loves! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna