05 February 2013

Baby Making & Bacteria, say what?

This is totally a day late...whoops

My weekend was pretty sweet!  

Friday

Friday I worked 2 to 11 & hung out at Panera before work.  After work the brother picked me up & brought me to my momma's house for the weekend!  

Saturday

Saturday my mom worked, and Becky didn't have to, so we decided to go to the good ol' MOA, for you non-Minnesotans, that would be the Mall of America.  I can't remember the last time we hung out for a day, probably the first year I was gone from home.  Anyways, we made a day out of it.  We marveled at how much Lucky Brand & True Religion Jeans cost

Not only would I not be able to afford these, who needs jeans that expensive?- Becky

I found a store that I could probably blow my whole paycheck on, it's called Typo, and it's got all these paper products & pens and I was in HEAVEN! I loved it!  I got a new phone case for $3, you can't beat that!  

I want to have text with you, slightly inappropriate? #ohwell



We window shopped through most of the mall, Becks did get a jacket at the Garage that she'd been eying since September that was on sale, so that was cool.  

We had lunch at Chipotle, which was delish, but that's just a given! 
 
Got a great deal at Bath and Body Works, so now my hands are gonna be smooth & smell amazing! 

On our way from B&BW to our last stop which was Barnes&Noble, we ran into bacteria, what's that you say? You're supposed to stay away from that? 




We sat in Barnes and Noble and just relaxed with Starbucks & magazines, and I bought Brenda Warner's book, and I am totally intrigued, and possibly obsessed with her & Kurt Warner's family now.  #weirdo. 

After the mall, we went to Wally World & rented some Redbox movies, Paranormal 4 & the five-year engagement.  

Mady & I were talking about how there was a sex education class for parents at our church on how to teach their elementary/middle school kids about what's being taught at school, and we were being childish about it & saying how at 40 & 50 they should know how babies are made, so I asked Mady how babies are made & this was her response



That was Saturday, fun & full.  

Sunday

Sunday there was a little known game called the Super Bowl on TV.  My mom and I went grocery shopping beforehand and then made some yummies to eat, which I didn't get a picture of #bloggerfail.  

I was originally going to cheer for(I chose Sunday morning), the Ravens, but then an hour or so before kickoff I switched to the 49ers.  

It was a good game, I just wish the niners would have been able to make that comeback!  

This made me laugh when it popped up on my newsfeed:


How was your weekend?







2 comments:

  1. the phone case is awesome, I love it. and the Harbaugh meme -hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That's a fun phone case!

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna