18 September 2012

Tuesday Rambles.

I have nothing of huge substance to say today, so you get a Meghan life update, aren't you all excited?


one-I got a new computer!  It's not a Mac sadly, but I love it! It's a Samsung and it works beautifully! I'm able to do all my schoolwork, and blog and write and do everything without having to worry about it crashing!

two- school is going really good, I'm seriously thinking of doing a post on what exactly I'm going to school for & explaining it all to you guys, because I don't know if you guys understood what court reporting really is.  Anyone interested in learning more about my field?

three- I'm taking my driver's test on November 7th, and I couldn't be more excited!  My Grandpa did a great job teaching me this summer & I am now in love with driving, which is something I never thought I would say.  So good vibes would be great for that!

four- Speaking of grandparents, it was really nice, I got to spend the morning with them one on one Sunday, all three of us went to church and then my Grandpa took me to a "pig roast" otherwise known as pulled pork sandwiches, and I loved it.  My grandparents are just great people!

five- I'm pretty excited, I joined a small group at church, so hopefully I can make some new friends while learning more about God in the process!

six- Had a great Skype date with my best cousin friend Spencer last night! We talked for over an hour about absolutely nothing and it was awesome! He's coming home from school over his fall break in October, so maybe we'll be able to get together for coffee or something :)

All right I think that's it!

Have a good day loves!

linking up with the fabulous Meg





1 comment:

  1. I would LOVE to hear about court reporting! I've seen how they portray it in the movies but I've never actually been explained what it entails!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna