27 September 2012

I Believe.

Yes, I realize I'm late to this party, once again, but I loved the thought of this, so here I am :)

So what does this girl believe in?

I believe in the love of Jesus.

I believe that a sister can be a best friend & sometimes your worst enemy depending on the day (:
Photobucket
I believe in the truths of the Bible.

I believe that everybody should have at least one dog growing up.
Photobucket
I believe that no one on Earth loves you more than a grandparent.

I believe laughter is the best medicine.

I believe in miracles.

I believe in inside jokes

I believe in love.

I believe that chocolate is always a great choice.

I believe that we should all have that one someone we can tell everything to.
Mom and I Graduation
I believe music is a great way to express your feelings.

What do YOU believe in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna