03 September 2012

Show & Tell v.3

Second time linking up with Becky!




1. Tell us what you are looking forward to this fall?
Jeans and hoodies.  Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks.  Enjoying the last warm days before Minnesota Winter is upon us.  Bonfires.  
2. Show us your fall style.
Jeans and hoodies really are all I rock.  It's what I'm comfortable in.  I love my worn in BSU Beavers hoodie and my Maurices fading skinnies.  
3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall. If you have children, activities to do with the kids?
I try and spend as much time with my grandparents as I can before they migrate down to Arizona for the winter.  I love baking with my Grandma & Texas Hold 'Em with my Grandpa.  
I love fourwheeling through the falling leaves and just watching the leaves change colors
I love curling up with a good book and my Starbucks cup for a nice cozy reading sesh.  
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
Pumpkin Spice anything!! 
5. Tell us, how you will be participating in halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas? 
I am probably working, so I might dress up for that, but other than that, nothing really too exciting so far!  

3 comments:

  1. pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice drink, pumpkin anything rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely loving the PSL! Makes fall seem more real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear so many people talking about this pumpkin spice latte. I'm going to have to try it some time.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna