27 July 2016

What's Up Wednesday|July 2016

1. WHAT WE’RE EATING THIS WEEK:

Went to Noodles & Company with one of my coworkers yesterday, otherwise nothing too exciting.  

2. WHAT I’M REMINISCING ABOUT:




Valleyfair earlier this month with my cousins. #thethreemusketeers
3. WHAT I’M LOVING:
I've been doing a 30 day challenge on Instagram through the You're Not Alone project & loving it! 
4. WHAT WE’VE BEEN UP TO:
Cuddles with this boy made my a great weekend at the cabin even better! 

July was supposed to be a slower month for me but that didn't really happen and that was okay! I went to Valleyfair as I mentioned above with my cousins early in the month and then also made it up to the lake for a quick weekend and last weekend we celebrated my Grandpa's 75th birthday at my Aunt & Uncle's! 
5. WHAT I’M DREADING:
My sleep study consult at the beginning of August meh. 
6. WHAT I’M WORKING ON:
My book. Always my book. 
7. WHAT I’M EXCITED ABOUT:
August is shaping up  to be a pretty awesome month. My uncle Jim will be in town from Colorado the first week, the second week I have five or six days off in a row with nothing too exciting planned, one of my Lynn-Mom's friends is flying in from Cali that week as well and she wants us to meet so that should be fun.  
8. WHAT I’M WATCHING/READING:
I ordered the first five seasons of Blue Bloods earlier in the month & it came in on Friday and that's how I spent my Friday after lunch with my work momma and then watched it on Saturday evening once I got home from the birthday party.  
9. WHAT I’M LISTENING TO:
90's Country. 
10. WHAT I’M WEARING:
I got this adorable shirt at work on sale & I of course don't have any pictures of it, but it's a workout type shirt and SO comfy. 
11. WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND:
Taking HB's Summer Writing Intensive! Pretty pumped. As well as lunches with my work momma per usual :) 
12. WHAT I’M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT MONTH:
All the things I'm excited about above. 
13. WHAT ELSE IS NEW:
Nothing too exciting. Trying not to die from the heat! 
14. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART ABOUT SUMMER?

All of the shenanigans I got to have with all of my people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna