25 July 2016

Question Me.


What brings you the greatest joy?

My dogs and my people. I wouldn't be who I am without all of their love and prayers. 


What are your vices?

Coffee, chocolate and a good book. 

What is on your nightstand?

My glasses, my retainers & a book or two. 

Do you have a secret talent?

Unfortunately not. I love to write, but I don't always think I'm that talented at it. 

What is your greatest indulgence?

Starbucks coffee. 

What should everybody try at least once in their lifetime?

They should work in retail or the service industry before they are allowed to get a professional career. Because I think a lot of people would treat us better if they knew what it felt like to be on the receiving end. 

What makes you laugh?

My family. We're always laughing or having a great time. 

What is one thing that people would be surprised to know about you?

That I truly am more of an introvert. 

What is on your bucket list?

Visiting all 50 states. 

What is on your feet right now?

They are bare at the moment. 

How did you make your first dollar?

As a dietary aide. Basically a deglorified waitress. 

What superstitions do you believe in?

Not opening my umbrella inside! 

What items in your closet do you wear the most?

My hoodies. 

What is the best gift you ever received?

When I accepted Jesus :) 

What is on your liquor shelf?

Honestly right now I have a bottle of Boone's Farm in my fridge and that is it at the moment. 

What is on your kitchen counter?

My coffee maker and toaster. 

What would you never leave home without?

My phone. & my earbuds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna