28 July 2016

happy list|six.

Long time, no happy list, but here is the newest edition!

work anniversary|| Yesterday, I celebrated SIX years at my job as well as my unofficial six year anniversary of living in my hometown, major heart eyes for that!

new phone|| I got a new phone a couple of weeks ago & I'm still loving it, I got the Galaxy S7 edge and it's so awesome! The only not-so-awesome thing? I lost a good majority of my contacts so I've been trying to get them squared away.

good reads|| I have read a lot of good books this month with a lot more still on my Kindle to be read!

What's something that's making you happy lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna