08 September 2015

I'm All about the Fall.

Brave Love Blog

Day 8: Tell us about your favorite season. Why is it your favorite and what does it say about you?

My favorite season is most definitely fall. I love the cooler temperatures because after the overwhelming stifling heat and humidity of July & August, I'm just ready for the the 50s and 60s that are typical of a Minnesota fall instead of the 80s and 90s that are reminiscent of our summers.  

I like the fact that its cool enough where I can just where my favorite hoodie and a cute pair of jeans but not too cold where I'm having to bundle up and you can only see my eyes as I walk to work.  

I love the pumpkin spice lattes and the bonfires, the changing leaves and the time of year, where we're almost to the holiday season, but not quite.  Usually Thanksgiving is the end of our Fall(if we are lucky!) and I absolutely love Thanksgiving! 

What's your favorite season? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna