25 November 2014

My Tour of Blogland.

Lora nominated me for the tour through blogland, so I get to play along with all of the cool kids!

What are you working on now?
My NaNo novel, Handwritten Love.  It's about a young woman named Jolee that meets a soldier in passing and they become close through writing letters whilst he's overseas.  

How does your work differ from others in it's genre?
It's written by me and not them.  I put my own flair and personality into each of my posts.  

Why do you write/create what you do?
Because it's the best way for me to express how I'm feeling at that moment in time.  

How does your writing/ creative process work? 
I randomly come up with ideas, usually in the most inopportune places, like the shower or work and by the time I'm out of the shower or off of work, the idea has been forgotten.  I will sit down and write, but usually not all in one sitting, I really need to get better about focusing on one thing at a time.  

Next stop....

Ashley from Ashley Lately, let's see how your blog! 



1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of everyone working on NaNo!! I was sure I would have time to do it this year, and then the Hollyday Bazaar came up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna