05 March 2014

I'm The Kinda Girl..

I saw this floating through blogland a week or so ago, but I was too busy to sit down and do it then, so I'm doing it now.  

I'm the kind of girl...

  • who loves her life and tries to remember how blessed she is each and every single day. 
  • that has a least favorite song instead of a favorite song, the song? Sold by John Michael Montgomery. 
  • the kind of girl who is blessed with three different moms, my real mom, my "fake" mom as people at work call my stepmomma as an inside joke and then my work momma Karen.  
a heart-to-heart with my work momma. 

  • who is more of a nightowl than a morning person, but is becoming more and more of a morning person.  
  • who loves her furbabies more than is probably healthy, but couldn't care less.
  • who has to listen to music while she showers otherwise she gets bored.  
  • who loves all country music, but believes 90s country is where her heart is.  
  • who relates everything in life to some sort of song, again, usually country. 
  • who believes that true love isn't romeo and juliet but grandma and grandpa growing old together.
  • who thinks that it's the coolest thing, like Jason Michael Carroll's song Where I'm From, her grandpa was quarterback of the football team and her grandma was homecoming queen. 
  • who is sarcastic. 
  • who loves to give people a hard time, but even more so, when they give her a hard time right back.  
  • who will tell you that she's the oldest of two, the oldest of four & the second of six.  And if Karen hears me say this, she'll add and the honorary youngest of three(meaning I'm her honorary youngest daughter.)
  • who drinks coffee like it's going out of style. 
  • Who is who she is, no regrets. 


3 comments:

  1. Don't regret who you are because who you are is awesome! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I'm a night owl too. and love 90's country music. such as "She's in love with the Boy" or "Check Yes or no." I believe in that same kind of True love and I want it although I think i've found it. I'm sarcastic too. would love for you to come check me out. Love your blog and I loved doing this.

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/03/new-faces.html

    http://hotpinkowl02.blogspot.com/2014/02/im-kinda-girl-who.html (here's where I did it)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna