11 February 2014

The Truth.

Sorry for the blog absence, it definitely wasn't planned, but the following may explain why I've been gone the last almost week...

I have been living a lie for the last thirteen months in real life. I told my parents that I was still in school for court reporting, then had an internship for court reporting, then got a job offer for court reporting down at the federal court house down in Minneapolis.

Why did I do it? It was only supposed to be one small lie, that I was in a faster speed class and then it just got bigger and bigger and it just snowballed. The first lie was I was still in school and the reason I made that one? Because at the time I didn't think I was strong enough if I told my parents that I didn't want to continue with court reporting and they said that I should continue on, I wouldn't be able to tell them no. That it wasn't what I wanted.

I finally came clean to my parents on Wednesday and I'm happy that it's out but at the same time, I'm in the everyone's hurt and disappointed and I'm having to make a lot of amends stage and it sucks.

I'm telling you guys I'm sorry and asking for forgiveness as well, because I know I haven't been truthful about my school and career here either.

What are my plans now you may ask? Well I want to get into management and possibly franchise my own coffee shop or little restaurant. So I have applied to Caribou Coffee, Panera Bread & then a froyo place called Cherry Berry, I'm really hoping I get an interview at Cherry Berry, because they have the best options for my plans and dreams. I'm not opposed to moving away either, as I was tell several people yesterday, I would miss my family something fierce, but I'M A PEACOCK YA GOTTA LET ME FLY! (that is totally a movie quote btdubs) and I've got severe wanderlust.

All of this said, I strive to learn from my experience and I will grow from this and already have.  I want to be the best person I can be and hope you all understand.

Please don't be too hard on me.

Love to you all!

Meghan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna