04 August 2012

The Random.

Happy Saturday Evening!  Hope everyone's weekend so far is going good.  I have worked both days and work has been crazy!  Good thing I like crazy :)

Last night, I watched We Bought A Zoo with the family.  Such a great movie! I strongly recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it yet, I mean, it's Matt Damon, how can you go wrong? Now I really want to read the book!

You know what I think is sad?  Widowed men.  Women bounce back quicker from losing a loved one I think.  I just think a man who has lost his wife, there is something that tugs at my heartstrings a lot.  I'm probably weird lol.  But it's just a thought in the random thought filled place known as my brain.

I just watched Michael Phelps won last gold medal in the Olympics.  I have been watching the Olympics pretty much non-stop.  My favorite two events so far? Beach volleyball and swimming, and who can forget the fab 5 USA Women's gymnastics?

I have two more shifts at work, then 8 days off.  I'm heading to Iowa for the stock car races for a part of that, and then my Uncle will be coming in from Colorado, so I'll get to spend some time with him, so I'm pretty excited!

I have to be at work by 7 a.m. tomorrow, so I should probably sign off and head to bed!

Have a good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna