24 November 2011

I'm Thankful for..

First of all, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Hope you guys are able to spend it with the ones you love!

What are you all thankful for?
Here are some of the things I'm thankful for!

1. My family. They mean the world to me, I am so blessed to call them mine!
2. My faith in God. Jesus rocks my socks off!
3. My friends. My true friends. My blog friends. You guys rock!
4. My job. As much as it drives me crazy sometimes, I do love it a lot of the time. Because hello, we're walmart where every kiss begins with a W, H is for hobbit, and 9 is the new midnight. You'd have to work at my walmart to understand that joke (:
5. School. I love court reporting. I love the instructors, the people I go to school with, and the challenge.
6. Days of Our Lives. Yes, I am thankful for a soap opera. It has a ton of sentimental value to my stepmomma and I (:
7. Starbucks. Coffee in general. It is literally my liquid crack sometimes.
8. My stepmom. Yes, she gets her own category seperate from my family and friends. This woman has been my rock for the last ten years. She has ALWAYS been there for me.
9. Chocolate. Chocolate is another one of my addictions and I am very thankful for it!
10. My furbabies. Cooper loves me unconditionally, and Leader, when I visit my Mom's house goes crazy.
11. Small town life. If you remember my post from a couple months ago, I love my Smalltown USA.
12. Men. I am thankful to have eye candy. Especially country boys!
13. Worn jeans. I love jeans that have the worn look.
14. Good books. I am totally a bookworm for sure (:
15. Movie nights with Mady.
16. New notebooks & pens, nothing like a blank piece of paper to write on!
17. Homecooked meals.
18. Twitter. It's a great way to really connect with other bloggers & mold friendships made from blogs (:
19. My camera. I love taking pictures!
20. Being able to learn new things.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna