21 November 2011

I'm Blank Because


one of my favorite senior pictures (:
Saw this on Little Miss Momma!

I’m weird because…
I can’t sleep with my hair up.
I love eggnog.
I love wearing guys' hoodies.
I love spending time with my stepmomma.
I can sing the ABC's backwards.
I would rather be alone more than be around a group of people.
I have to have music on to fall asleep.
I do a happy dance when I get a package in the mail.

I hate mowing, I would rather do 100 loads of laundry then mow a single yard, unfortunately, my Dad owns a lawn care biz.




I’m a bad friend because…

I am not very good at sugar coating things.
I am terrible at returning phone calls. I do text back quicker!
I would rather go to someone's house than have them over to mine.
I always say what I’m thinking.

I’m a good friend because…
I am very loyal.
I treat my friends as if they were family.
I will always be there for you. No matter what.

I'm sad because...
My grandparents are in Arizona.
The crap that is going on with Mady right now.

I sometimes let little things get in the way of the big picture.
I need to be better at letting things roll off my back.
My mouth hurts. Dumb braces.

I’m happy because…
My stepmom trusts me with everything.
I get to see my mom and everyone this weekend!
Thanksgiving is Thursday.
I have the whole weekend off.

I’m excited for…
My grandparents being home most of December and half of January.
Brad Paisley concert in January.
Christmas.
Working Black Friday.
Watching my cousin in the state football game on Saturday.
Getting to see my Granny this weekend.
Family time.

I'd love to see your answers as well! Write a post and then link it up with Little Miss Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna