06 April 2016

My Weekend.

My weekend was full and it was fun. I however took very few pictures, #noragrets

Friday||

Friday was my last day of work before a three-day mini birthday staycation. I worked close and we all know how work is right before a few days off. It drags, but once quitting time came, I was done :)

Saturday||

Saturday was my 24th birthday! I spent the morning just hanging out at home, getting ready for the full day I had planned. I wanted to sleep in, but was awake by 8:30, isn't that how it always goes though? Karen took me out for lunch at Taco Johns, we hadn't been since before she went out on leave back in December, so it was fun to catch up and sit in our booth while eating some potato oles & tacos. #gimmeallthefood. Lynn-Mom and Ryan picked me up, we dropped Ryan off for pre-game warm ups for his lacrosse game and we went and got coffee because free birthday drinks for the birthday girl, that's ME! I got some Lynn-Mom time which I don't get enough of anymore.  Ryan's team got me two back-to-back wins for my birthday which was awesome. I love watching him and any of my siblings do what they love. After lacrosse, we headed to the Cheesecake Factory for dessert to go and then went to Smashburger for dinner. We finished out the night watching a movie on Netflix and cuddling with my favorite Cooper dog.

Sunday||

Sunday morning started out with a wonderful church service, one that God placed in my life at the right time, because like I told my Lynn-Mom, if I would have heard that message in the throes of my lying a few years back, it wouldn't have done a lick of good, I would have played the blame game and not realized that Pastor Tom was being used to speak to me.  Mads picked me up from church for my belated birthday sister day.  We went to Texas Roadhouse and she let them know it was my birthday, and so I rode the saddle and then we window shopped at the mall before stopping at Starbucks for my second birthday coffee of the weekend.  We then went to go see Miracles of Heaven, which was an amazing movie which both Mady and I cried at.  We headed back home and went our separate ways for a few hours before meeting up with Lynn-Mom to see My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2. I'm pretty sure it was a first for me going to two movies in one day, but if my seester and stepmomma are treating I'll take it :)

Monday||

Monday was spent recuperating from all of the weekend shenanigans before heading back to work yesterday.

& yes I'm well aware it is Wednesday & I'm just posting my weekend wrap-up, but better late then never right?


Weekly Wrap Up

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, girl!! Thanks for linking up your weekend, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two movies and two Starbucks drinks? Sounds like my kind of weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna