18 April 2016

Currently


Drinking: I'm absolutely loving the Ice sparkling waters, sooooo good!  

Eating:  I'm trying to decide if I want BBQ chicken or BBQ ribs for dinner, I think I want BBQ chicken. I should probably get that started.


Wearing: BG shirt & yoga shorts.  

Reading: Just finished the Crossfire series 

Clicking:  blogs through Bloglovin' getting ready to transfer them to Feedly. 

Pinning: Lots of randomness.  

Feeling: relaxed. I've only got a few more days of work before the Brantley Gilbert concert! 

Listening To: right at this moment? GRITS by BG. 

Loving: that I get to meet Brantley Gilbert in 5 days and that my grandpa and grandma come home in 4! 

Excited About:  meeting Brantley and hugging my g-rents. 

Admiring: the wonderful weather we've been having and the fact that my Twins swept the Angels this weekend. #finallywinning

Buying: Brantley merch & food and drinks after the concert :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna