15 April 2016

Friday Letters.

I haven't written a Friday Letters post in YEARS, so I thought it'd be fun to do that this morning.

Dear Lynn-Mom & Dad,
No matter how much you deny it, Ryan is the favorite child, I mean what one of the other three of us could get away with being told 5 or 6 times and still come away with ducks and chickens? #justcallmyparentshousethefunnyfarm

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I can't wait to hug you guys when you fly in next Friday!



Dear Brantley Gilbert,
OMG! I'm so excited to meet you in 8 days. Following advice from my lovely older sister Lora, I'm going with more than Hi & less than Marry Me. Hopefully I don't completely freeze up :)

Dear Vanessa,
I'm so excited for our next concert adventure together,  and to see what type of shenanigans we can get into in the cities :)

Dear blog,
I can't believe I've actually written twice this week! What is this craziness?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna