1. How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?
I would probably say mid twenties, because I'm still very much figuring out where I fit in the grand scheme of things, but I have experienced many things and been through a lot of things that people twice or triple my age have never been put through.
2. Which is worse: failing or never trying?
Definitely never trying. One of my favorite sayings is I'd rather have a life full of oh well's instead of what if's.
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don't like and like so many things we don't do?
So when we are able to do the things we like to do, we appreciate them that much more. Or at least that's what I tell myself when I'm in the middle of doing something that I can't stand, in order to do something I love.
4. When it's all said and done, will you have said more than you have done?
This is probably my biggest fear, because I truly believe that actions speak louder than words. Rather than just telling someone I love them, I want to show them. More than just telling people about Jesus and my faith, I want to always be an example through my everyday choices and actions.
5. What is one thing you'd most like to change about the world?
That we are so busy trying to get to the top of the food chain that we often don't realize life is passing us by. When we die, none of us get to take anything with us. Don't miss your life!
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Helping people achieve their dreams in anyways possible!
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I had this discussion with a customer and then texted my dad the same thing. I believe that God has me working in customer service. I believe that I not necessarily what I'm doing, but the way I'm doing it, with love and compassion(Most of the time anyway!)
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would spend as much time with my loved ones as possible, I wouldn't work as much.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I believe God has the most control over my life, but that I have the choices to decide how I live my life, so I would say I have some control, but only God has the ultimate control.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right thing.