11 May 2011

Wee Bit & Lovely Wednesday

I haven't been writing a lot, because I've had finals but those are done now, so I'll be reading & posting more hopefully! It's time of wee bit & what I'm loving wednesday!



-one- Finals are done for spring semester 2011!

-two- which means that I have a three week break before summer semester.

-three- I'm getting time up at the service desk at work.

-four- The next three Mondays & next two Wednesdays, I have nothing going on, no work and no school.

-five- My family.

-six- the way that my grandpa talks. They says, I says, The two of yas. I'm starting to talk like that, we were talking about the weather & I said it's supposed to be humider than today tomorrow, and my grandma looks at me & says you're starting to talk like grandpa. Whoops (:

-seven- the warmer weather!

-eight- Wee Bit Wednesday!


one} what profession have you always admired?
Police Officers & Nurses. My dad is a police officer & my mom is a nurse. There are many a day that my dad has come home & told us of an officer that has been shot or hurt in the line of duty. His job takes him away a lot, & we sacrifice as a family. I admire the families of police officers as well. I honestly don't know how my stepmom does it, I would be constantly worrying. I was raised to trust & value & respect authority. & Nurses. My mom & stepdad are both nurses. They work in a long term care center, & I can't imagine how they deal with the deaths of their residents on a daily basis. I look up to them as well!

{two} what would the title of your memoir/biography be if it was written today?
Hmm. Live.Laugh.Love. Because that's how I've lived my life so far, laughing & loving.
{three} how far do you commute to work?
7 miles...not too bad.
{four} are your earlobes attached or detached?
attached.

{five} do you eat the unpopped kernels of popcorn at the bottom of the bag?
sometimes.

{six} what is the strangest gift you’ve ever received?
I don't really think I've gotten any strange gifts. Unless you count the ones Coop likes to leave in the middle of the room sometimes(Cooper is my dog btw!)

{seven} what is one tv show that you wish hadn’t been cancelled?
Another hard one....7th Heaven maybe?

{eight} what is something that you are saving money for right now?
tuition...always the tuition.

{nine} what hobby would you like to take up?
calligraphy. I would love to be able to write like that!

{ten} how many times a year do you get really dressed up?
None. I can't remember the last time I truly dressed up..that's kind of sad!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some Wonderful people in your life! I Love the way your Grandpa talks!
    And I have a lot of admiration for Police officers and Nurses...both tough professions!
    The older I get the more I enjoy MN storms. When I was young they scared me to death, but not anymore!
    Enjoy your 3 week break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for being done with finals! Calligraphy would be a cool hobby!!!!

    Hope you have had a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna