03 February 2017

Currently: February 2017

packing: for a quick weekend trip to see my best friend that I haven't seen in over a year! I get to hang out with her and her hubby who I affectionately call HH & meet their *almost* one year old! 



jonesing: for some french toast sticks..which will be happening after I finish this post.  

texting: the aforementioned best friend as well as my study buddy Deb. 

reading: I just finished a Dog's Purpose and am now starting Sweet Cheeks.  



hearting: my new boyfriend George...I got jokes!


1 comment:

  1. I'm packing to go see my best friend this weekend too - can't wait! Hope you have just as much fun. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna