24 October 2011

It's All About Me v.2

Week 2 of Kasey's awesome link-up!

I decided to do 19 facts about myself, one for every year I've been alive.

-1-
Jesus is my #1. I fail daily, and he loves me through it all.

-2-
I have music ADD, I will listen to anything once. Right now, I'm on a George Strait kick though.

-3-
My "type" is the gentlemanly country boy who can make a cowboy hat & wranglers look good :D I am a firm believer that civalry is NOT dead.

-4-
I have the best family in the world. I believe that family is not made by blood, but by relationships.

-5-
I can sing the ABC's backwards.

-6-
My life verse is Philippians 4:6, Worry about Nothing & Pray about Everything. I eventually want to get a tattoo that says this!

-7-
I give 100% to everything I do. I'm very all or nothing.

-8-
The number one thing on my bucket list is to go stormchasing with Reed Timmer.

-9-
I am a very loyal friend. You mess with one man you got us all! Go ahead and tell me what song that's from :D

-10-
I gave up Mountain Dew when I got my braces on. Now I love Diet Coke.

-11-
I am very perceptive on people's feelings. This can be a blessing and a curse.

-12-
I'm saving my first kiss for my wedding.

-13-
I love living in the country.

-14-
I love NASCAR.

-15-
I used to be obsessed with Barney.

-16-
I'm going to attempt NaNoWriMo in November.

-17-
My best birthday was when I turned 16, and my Dad surprised me at school with a HUGE cake & 24 long stem roses :D

-18-
This blog post is my way of procrastinating on my Med Term homework that is due at 7 tonight.

-19-
I am addicted to pinterest! Who isn't these days?

I'm also joining Meg's Mingle Monday!!
Mingle 240

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meghan! I'm your 101 in 1001 blog swap partner! I'm so excited to have found your blog. I've already got some ideas of things to get you, I can't wait! I hope you've had a happy monday!

    <3 Alllison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up! I love getting to know my bloggy friends!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna