13 June 2017

Tuesday Thoughts.


Well hello, it's been a long while. I have gone back and forth about continuing to blog, but at the moment, I think I will keep at it for at least a little longer. The end of April and May is a period of time that I would prefer not to ever relive again, but I feel like I should document what happened so I can look back and have the whole story and not just the good parts.

I last blogged at the beginning of April. On April 23rd, we lost our Cooper baby very unexpectedly. He was fine one morning and then gone the next.  He had bloat and his stomach twisted, cutting off all blood flow. To say it was one of the hardest things I've gone through in recent years would be a huge understatement.

May was the month of the Urgent Care trips. I was there each of the first three weekends in May. First weekend was because I hit my head at work on a shelf. The second weekend was because I had an ear infection and the third weekend was because I had a possible adverse reaction and/or a possible misprescription of my antibiotic.  So definitely not sad to see the end of April and the month of May go.

My bestest and I also finally bit the bullet and started our bookstagram, @bibliophilebesties, we are keeping it somewhat anonymous, we don't use our full names unless someone were to look at our goodreads accounts, but if you'd like to check it out, come give us a follow!

Yesterday, we became a 2-dog household once again, my Lynn-Mom texted me saying that they "did a thing" well, everyone, meet Ruger!

A post shared by Meghan Brown (@meghanannablogs) on



I'm sure I'll be sharing more about Ruger as the weeks, months and years go on. He's a lab and is currently 7 weeks old. Follow along with the hashtag #ourrugerboy

Glad to be back in the blogging saddle!

1 comment:

  1. 後宮視訊
    mfc視訊
    showlive視訊聊天網
    韓國視訊
    日本視訊
    line視訊
    玩美女人影音秀
    9158虛擬視訊
    live173視訊
    show live影音視訊網
    luoluo 9直播間美腿視頻網站免費在線倫理電影一夜情美女交友俱樂部六合彩研究院論壇
    qq直播間色情裸聊表演qq號碼聊天室哪個黃全色情A片快播人妻電影eney伊莉論壇首頁網址
    秀色裸聊免費直播間免費夫妻視頻真人秀床友交友網同城全球最大成人色情網站找樂子論壇
    秀色裸聊直播間午夜同城交友聊天社區天天色綜合小說成人色情電影網址男人幫論壇首頁
    秀色秀場裸聊直播間午夜美女真人聊天室約愛同城交友約愛同城交友是真的嗎微風論壇18禁區

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna