03 December 2016

Hey December.

Let's just pretend that my last post wasn't a November goals post okay? & let's not even talk about the goals that I didn't accomplish. #suchislife

But hey December is here, yay December!

Here are some wonderful things I'm looking forward to in December:

-my grandparents come home in like less than a week, for the rest of the month& that makes me happy, happy, happy #yasyasyas

-my seester graduates nursing school, she'll be an lpn once passes board. Proud sister alert goes to me.

-both my brother Ryan & my mom celebrate birthdays this month, hard to believe my baby brother is going to be 15. WHO TOLD HIM HE COULD GET OLDER?!

-CHRISTMAS. Favorite time of the year. Love our traditions. From the infamous pick-ups that my family pulls off each Christmas Eve to the morning reading of the story of the Birth of Jesus, to our gift card tournament, which last year included air hockey and darts.

I figured I'd share some goals as well:

-figure out my goals for 2017.

-write up my 2016 year in review.

-set a 2017 reading goal.

-read 2 books.

-go visit my mom sometime this month to celebrate Christmas

-pay for my tim&faith ticket.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna