17 April 2014

I Don't Mean to Brag...

I don't mean to brag, but I totally stole this idea from Taylor at the Daily Tay and I'm not really sorry.

I don't mean to brag, but I'm totally living the life that Huey Lewis and Garth Brooks described in their song Working for a Living, I feel like all I do is work.

I don't mean to brag, but I did a whole lot of nothing on my days off, I watched a lot of Friends and cuddled with my puppies.

I don't mean to brag, but I tried getting Tim McGraw pre-sale tickets last week & had a pair in my cart but got greedy and tried to get better ones and now I have no tickets.

I don't mean to brag, but the guy at the McDonalds inside our store, not only knows my name but my order #fatgirlprobs

I don't mean to brag, but before Tuesday's post I hadn't posted for 12 days.


I don't mean to brag, but aren't you absolutely digging my pose? #tbt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna