04 September 2015

Passionate.

Brave Love Blog

The prompt for day 4 is what are you passionate about? 

Here's one of the things you should know about me right away, I am very all or nothing, which can be good and bad, don't get me wrong, but if I love something or am passionate about it, I love it with all of my heart and I put a ton of passion into everything I want to do. 

I'm passionate about Jesus' love and all that He has done for me. 

I'm passionate about writing a novel that changes lives.

I'm passionate about my family and close friends.

I'm passionate about helping each person realize their true worth, especially young women.

I'm passionate about books and good music,

What is something you're passionate about?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna