01 September 2015

Meghan Anna Defined.

I'm really excited to be joining Bailey again for her 2nd annual Blogtember challenge, it's how I found her blog last year & I absolutely adore her and love her heart and outlook!


Brave Love Blog

If it's not obvious, my name is Meghan, I'm a young 20-something who's classy, sassy & a whole lot of y'know the rest :) 


I've been blogging for the past 5+ years and writing for as long as I can remember. I'm hoping to have my first novel out within the next year, it's the first in a series, ask me & I'll tell you all about it, it's one of my babies. 


Speaking of babies, I don't have any of the human variety, but have three of the four-legged furry variety. 

Cooper is my weim, that's pictured above, he lives with my Dad & Lynn-Mom. & if I had a favorite, he'd be it. He just gets me. #crazydogladyalert



Leader is my beagle, and he's my baby that lives at my mom's, he's getting older but still gets overly excited when I get home to see him. 



& this is the "baby" of my babies Chloe. She's very rambunctious and high maintenance but also very loving. 

My family is very important to me & I honestly don't know what I'd do without them. My sister Mady is one of my closest friends & I talk to my Lynn-Mom almost every day via text or phone call. My momma is one of my biggest supporters and I hope that all of my younger siblings know that I'd do just about anything for them. 

The two people that know me better than anyone are Jayme & Karen. I met Jayme through an old online diary site & we've been friends for the last almost five years. Karen is my work momma who I've known just over five years.  I love them both and would be lost without either one of them in my life.  

Along with writing, I absolutely love to read. Music is something that is a constant in my life as well. I'll listen to just about anything once, but my favorite is country, but I won't turn down blasting Eminem either.  

I'm a country girl through and through, I'm made for small towns and big families. I try to laugh more than I cry, I'm loyal to a fault & one of the sweetest people you'll meet until I feel like you're hurting my friends or family, then my claws come out.  I believe the best love story isn't romeo and juliet, but grandma and grandpa growing old together.  

My faith and relationship with God is my number one and I truly would be lost without it.  

This is me, Meghan Anna. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna