05 September 2015

Music Shuffle

Brave Love Blog


Day 5 prompt for Blogtember is: Put your Iphone/Itunes on shuffle and see what comes up! 

Why yes, all of my shuffled songs are country, what can I say? I love country music! I'm not a bit surprised that Garth showed up twice in my list, surprised a little on how much it favored male singers to females though!



1//Love Without End Amen--George Strait


2//Off the Beaten Path--Justin Moore

3//Honey I'm Home--Shania Twain


4//She's Every Woman--Garth Brooks


5//Why God Made Love Songs--Joel Crouse


6//Little Red Wagon--Miranda Lambert


7//First Time Feeling--Dan+Shay


8//I Drive Your Truck--Lee Brice

9//The Beaches of Cheyenne--Garth Brooks


10//Lights of My Hometown--Brantley Gilbert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna