02 June 2016

happy list| three.

It's Thursday, so that means it's time for another happy list!

treating myself| I was going to have lunch with my work momma, but she's out sick again and so I was in a sad mood, worried about her and then I decided to turn my frown upside down and at first it was just going to be a hair trim before my mom picked me up for our road trip up north, but it has turned into a hair trim, an eyebrow waxing, pedicure and a date with me, myself and I to Caribou, I have no regrets whatsoever.

late night taco bell runs| This is pretty self-explanatory. After a hard evening at work I like to make a Taco Bell run with my neighborfriend Trisha.

up north| heading up there again this evening with my momma. Going to see the same cousin who graduated with her AA at the beginning of May get her high school diploma. PSEO is an amazing thing :)

What's something that's made you happy this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna