15 June 2015

happy list [3]

I haven't done a happy list post in a while, so I decided what better way to combat a case of the Mondays than to make a list of things that make me happy & that I'm grateful for!

happy list number 3

my concert drought ends thursday//Moondance Country Jam is THIS week. To say I'm pumped is an understatement.

writing dates//when I have friends all over the country who love nothing more than to say hey let's write and text about it for an hour or two, makes my writer's heart very happy.

baby-back ribs//oh lordy. my work momma brought me some homemade ribs and I've had half of them & they were to die for!

my co-workers//we've had some changes up at the service desk. We promoted one & one of our own got promoted to a supervisory position, and like always there was a time of adjustment, & I think we're really working well together & if I didn't have such a great group of ladies up there, I would have surely gone crazy.

what's something that's making you happy today or this week?

linking up with emily & meg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna