10 February 2011

How Things Change & How they stay the same.

I love the days that I don't work til 3 or 4 in the afternoon. I really love the days that I don't work til 3 or 4 and only have a four hour shift. That's the case today. I work 4:30 til 8:30. Right now, I have the house to myself. Lynn and Dad are working, Mads and Ryan are at school. I'm just sipping my daily(at least) glass of OJ, watching DAYS, creeping on people on facebook, reading some blogs, and reflecting how much has changed and the few things that have stayed the same over the past year or so. I was reading over my personal journal from this time last year, and I can say without a doubt, I'm 100% happier. Of course there are some days where I am down in the dumps, but who doesn't have a few of those days here and there. Last year, it was about 80% of my days were happy, and 20% were absolute crap. Today, it's 95% OH MY GOSH I LOVE MY LIFE & 5% UGHH, I'm ready for a change. I don't cry nearly as much as I did last year. Last year, it was I can't remember the last time I didn't cry at least once a day, this year it's I can't remember the last time I cried( for the record, it was two weeks and two days ago, the day Sam died.) Last year Trina and I were best friends, we've had two or three fights(the I'm never talking to you again, eff off kind), but we're friends again as of a couple days ago. I feel sad for her though, because right now, she isn't talking to her dad and stepmom, and anyone who knows trina knows that she was SUCH a daddy's girl. I hope she can get over whatever happened and get that relationship back.

Not sure I have much more to add right now.

Gonna finish watching DAYS, so I'm out (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment, I'll make sure to check out your blog ♥

Other Posts You May Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Meghan Anna